Garish Family Death Reddit Update – John Gerrish Ellen Chung

Garish Family Death Reddit Update – Ten days after the groups of Jonathan Gerrish, 45, Ellen Chung, 30, their 1-year-old little girl, Aurelia Miju Chung-Gerrish, and their canine, Oski, were found close to Hite’s Cove in the Sierra National Forest on August 17, examiners actually don’t have a clue how they kicked the bucket, however on Thursday the Mariposa County Sheriff’s Office delivered what new subtleties they have revealed.

As the Sacramento Bee reports, the Sheriff’s Office says it has “precluded” weapons or “substance perils” along the Savage-Lundy Trail where the family was found as potential reasons for death, however underscored that, “Any remaining expected reasons for death remain.”

Albeit fundamental post-mortem examination results uncovered no hints, Sheriff’s representative Kristie Mitchell said Thursday, “The pathologist presently is giving a dissection finding of ‘forthcoming toxicology.'”

The police have not said what poisons they are searching for, and the toxicology tests have not been finished. Tests from a necropsy performed on Oski, an eight-year-old Aussie-Akita blend, have been shipped off a few labs too.

Water tests from the Merced River close to where the Chung-Gerrish family were found were shipped off labs for testing on August 19 on the grounds that there was a realized poisonous green growth blossom nearby. Extra water tests from “along the path” close by were gathered on Monday. The water the family conveyed with them is likewise being tried.

The examples have been shipped off the California State Water Resources Board alongside free labs for testing, and Mitchell said the division is getting “further help for extra testing” from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the California Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment.

Moreover, the sheriff’s office said that the 2018 Ferguson Fire had turned five miles of the 8.5-mile Savage-Lundy Trail circle into a “lofty southern openness way with practically zero trees or shade.” Temperatures nearby between 11:50 a.m. furthermore, 5:50 p.m. on August 15, when the family is accepted to have been climbing there, went from 103 to 109, as indicated by the Sheriff’s Office.

The region where the bodies were found was at first treated as a hazardous materials circumstance because of fears of toxic gasses coming from old gold mines, however the safeguard was lifted the next day and Sheriff Jeremy Briese said Thursday that the mines were not close to the people in question.

The sheriff’s office intends to give another update when the toxicology reports are finished, however said “there is no current time period for that,” and Mitchell cautioned last week that such testing can require a month and a half or more.

“Cases like this expect us to be orderly and intensive,” Briese said, “while additionally contacting each asset we can discover to assist us with carrying those responses to them as fast as possible.”

Leave a Comment